Hi friend i am a member of this site this is a fake site they does not pay there member i also does not get the payment from this site.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mr.Chandan Kumar.. last time i also told you that this is not a fake website many members are earning from this website..even i got my first check and 2nd check is released..you have to wait ..keep patients ..From My information You will get you check. probably in first week of June...
This is not a fake site dear chandan..wait for one or two week .or ask maverick ..send Pm to him...Atleast send one Pm to him instead of posting in forums...
Better send a PM to Maverick on this issue and he will be able to clarify your doubts..
Dear Chandan

This site is not fake you could know by observing forum and articles you are getting reply from member who are like you.

I have got 3 cheque from boddunan so keep patients .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I think what he has already done is truly shocking.He has received payment and yet raises questions as to genuineness of this site. And he has repeated it it in more than thread!
Hi friend i am a member of this site this is a fake site they does not pay there member i also does not get the payment from this site.

Chandan Kumar, did you ever tried to contact support team for the status of your payment? Do you know that it would take about 4-6 weeks to get the cheque to your home, once the payment generation is done?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Trust Maverick's reply clarifies the position and now it's Chandan Kumar turn to say 'sorry' for making very grave allegations which I have not come across in my long association with boddunan!
Boddunan is not a fake site.The only thing I can say is be patient for some more time.Yu will definitely receive you cheque.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.