Is it right spending 31 crore on main 26/11 terrorist Kasab ?

Guess how much India is spending on keeping the sole surviving 26/11 Pakistani terrorist alive and healthy in prison? Over Rs 30 crore and counting.

As India observes the first anniversary of the terror attack on Mumbai, the cash-strapped Democratic Front government in Maharashtra has so far spent a staggering Rs 31 crore, or nearly Rs 8.5 lakh per day, to keep the 21-year-old terrorist from the Pakistani town of Faridkot safe and secure enough to stand trial.

``The state's debt has crossed the Rs 1.85 lakh crore mark. But of course, where security of the state and the country is concerned, we don't discuss the financial situation,'' a senior government official told TOI. Of course, the Rs 31 crore figure is strictly unofficial since the government is wary of letting out any information on Kasab.

``There was a huge expenditure on the construction of a special cell inside the high-security Arthur Road jail. It has been designed in such a manner that even if a truck laden with explosives were to ram into it, the cell would not be dented. Such safeguards are essential to protect Kasab's life - and to establish Pakistan's involvement in the attack,'' he said.

And now many more crore Rs are getting spend on Kasab by indian goverment. In India When any Terrorist caught, then india didn't kill him. India spend money on him and give a royal life in jail and that terrorist even don't give any right clue and information because they don't care about there life. So Terrorist get chance and they do some attack on Indian, people get kidnap by terrorist and India got insist to free that terrorist.

what s Bad system......

Give your views friendssss
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think India is just wasting money on that person which not helping India in any manner. India have been spent more than 31 crore on kasab, and kasab always changes his answer in the court. No issue to save him. A terrorist which have been killed so many indians and now living a royal life in indian jail. what is this..
Lohit seth wrote:
[quote]I think India is just wasting money on that person which not helping India in any manner. India have been spent more than 31 crore on kasab, and kasab always changes his answer in the court. No issue to save him. A terrorist which have been killed so many indians and now living a royal life in indian jail. what is this..[/quote]
Yeah I agree that there is no need to spend that much money for his security. Anyway I don't think he is having a royal life,the amount is spent for security reasons.
Roshan sir i want to tell you that Kasab getting every facility in the jail. He get good food good materials every thing for making his life secure. See others jail where food and others things given to criminals.

Kasab is not giving a proper answer till now. Everybody knows he is a terrorist. Not what waiting for.. nothing. India is openly inviting terrorists to get a chance to do some kind of attack which can relief kasab.
Expenditure on internal security and defence is unavoidable. we should criticize wasteful expenses and corrupt practices only. Moreover, the security gagdets/ assets and construction of special cells will be available for use even after Kasdab is disposed off.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I know but why wasting money on that person which is giving no benefits. Every time in court Kasab is changing his words. So court is not coming at any decision. Kasab didn't give any useful information to India. Is there any need of any proof for kasab as terrorist. Every Body knows he is the Terrorist and India must give him Punishment of Death.
This is a great thread, i mean whenever an Indian gets jailed in pakistan does he get this much comfort-ability and royalty in a JAIL!?!?!. He should be treated like a prisoner not a prince.
Lohit- Democracy is a costly system. In a democracy justice must not only be done but also seen. There are compulsions of a constitutional democratic system. The hands of law enforcing agency are tied. The only alternative to costly trial and upkeep of a terrorist will be to kill in fake encounter. It is to be seen whether fake encounter is justifiable.

But here the matter is about Kasab. Everybody knows he is not a fake terrorist. He is the real one. Then there should be no delay in this.
Yes. He is actually a terrorist. Even then legal process is necessary. The process should e speeded up.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.