Do you think Indian Government will reduce the prices of domestic gas and diesel?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a possibility. Strong pressure by allies and opposition may result in total or partial roll back.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't think so.They have increased the price as there is a demand of domestic gas and diesel.
I think a token gesture in the form of a partial roll-back is possible given to the strong opposition from all quarters!
Government just removing the subsidy from all economic sectors and becoz of which all prices are hiking ...i dont think so by striking and allies pressure would impact on government to reduce the price.
I don`t think so, Now a days there is no such possibility…But sure this hike will affect poor people……
If it happens it is good but personally I don't think that the government is going to do anything like that and the people in general will be in the hands of sufferings from high price...
There is no such possibilities of reducing prices. Once raised it cannot be reduced.

Want to make each day Accountable

Even the opposition parties have fallen silent now and it seems the government has almost suucceeded in ramming it down our throats!
no there is no chance of reduction of prices on the opposite it will increase.
Now it looks like a settled fact and the government has got away with this! The Opposition parties have failed us once again!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.