To what extent government is successful in curbing anti-social activities?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A government which owes some responsibilities and duties towards its citizen must fight this menace with greater efforts and purpose.Unfortunately its record on this count hardly inspires confidence!
Government should curb the anti social elements. But often they are powerful, engaged in many unlawful activities in collaboration with politicians. Some times such elements even become MLA as happens in U.P. many times.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It's true when criminals are allowed to roam the corridors of power,the rise of anti-social element is fairly understandable!
There are criminals among the politicians.So how can the government honestly curb the anti social activities?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
no our government are not successful in tackle anti social element.
I think our government needs to work more hard to curb down successfully anti-social criminal activities. It has to go a long way to have a better control on this menace....
When the administration and our judicial system work in tandem and with purpose we can subtantially bring down the numbers of such criminal activities!
i don't think there are certain activities are carrying out to curb the anti social activities as there are always politics personalities behind them.
Govt has to work slightly more in order to stop these unfavourable activities.
Actually,lack of harmony between administration and the law makers, and undue pressure created by the people in power in order to dilute the unbiased decisions are few reasons why we are unable to zero in the crime creeping in the society.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
Our country is full of violence and disruption of lawful activities.. Still Government should take necessary action to achieve good society.......
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.