Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, I agree with Sarala that there are certain subjects where tuition holds the only answer.....
I feel that most parents (I know many) mainly prefer to send their children to tuition is because they could not be bothered to switch off the TV and miss out on their favorite shows! If the children can be encouraged to actually learn things on their own, their is no need for any kind of tuition but as our education system only requires students to mug up given answers word to word, tuition is the norm of the day.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

If you ask me, I would never advise anyone going to tuitions especially with todays' structure where tuitions is where all the mugging takes place and where students are forced to be more and more competitive. I seriously hate it.

I never went to tuitions except 6 months during my 8th standard. I did not like it at all and so I had quit. I always managed to get 1st, 2nd or 3rd rank even without tuitions and I had no pressure whatsoever. Most of my time was spend into my passions and playing. I did even joined coaching classes for 10th and still secured 82%, 5 highest in my class.

Also, we should understand that human brain is not wired for linear view which this coaching class method teach us today, like "exam main yeh yeh chapter hi imprtant he, usko padh lo, achhe number se pass ho jaoge" or "you need only 35 marks to pass" and other bull shit. I think thats not the goal of education.

The knowledge we gained through education is only useful, if we apply it and application of knowledge is not possible if we only mug things. We have to understand the concepts.

Anyways, I am inspired to write an article on this and will get to writing it now. People will start hating me for posting article sized replies on forum topics ;)
My take on this subject is that it is abosuletly necessary for some and it's quite unnecessary for some! Tuition is of help for laggards and of no use to those who are born with superior mental faculties. In fact it kills imagination and encourages dependency which is not at all good for any student!
if children are weak in study then parents can think about their tution.
If the student is sincere in his/her studies,then i don't think that tution is necessary. But now a days,parents has made mentality that if his/her son/daughter does not go to tuition,then they cannot get good results. So,parents do send their children to tuition.

Want to make each day Accountable

I agree with ajay, he is right,
And if the child is weak in any subject then he needs tuitions

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Tuition is necessary for some children.Not for everyone.

Be positive
the children who couldn't pickup in studies then they need tuition

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.