Would you be friendship with someone who doesn't believe in you?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think there is no point in hanging around with someone who doesn't believe you for the base of friendship is faith and trust. I would rather try to stay away from such person....
If he/she asks me any thing directly i will be happy to clear all their doubts but if they dont have any intention to be friend and are just insulting me for unnecessary reasons there is no use in continuing such relation. I feel that such people will never understand anyone. :angry: :huh: :)
Where there is no believe friendship can not grow.it remains on the trust of each other.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It is better to be friendly with a ghost than being friendly with someone who doesn't believe you as having belief and faith is essential....
How there could be any such relations without mutual trust! Trust is very basic to building a friendly relationship.
if someone that have a faith on me i dont think this friendship run a long time it must be broken.
I do not believe in anyone and do not expect others to believe in me. If you have a record of integrity and honesty, all will believe in you. I do not seek friendship. This is also spontaneous like love.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is not possible to be friend with one whom we don't believe . As friendship is also a relation that stands on belief.
It is waste of maintaining friendship where there is no trust on you

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

YEs, we can do friendship with the person who wont believe us by not believing that person

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.