My engineering is completed in 2007. Then I went to Hyderabad. but with a month my dad brought me to my home town for a match. After meeting the guy, I didn't like him. But my parents liked the guy as he is active. And i rejected that match. But from then till now that is from 2007 to till now they always talk about that guy and say that i have spoiled my life and their lives it seems.
Friends without liking or loving a person how can we marry. Taking decision regarding about the marriage is very important thing in life right? So How could I marry with person who is unknown and i didnt even like. But still my parents irritate me scold me and some times beat me as i rejected that match and after that match no match got matched me.
So friends what should I do to shut my parents mouth. Till now I beared enough. But it exceeded the limit. It is irritating me. Please think and suggest me some solution. So that they stop talking about that guy and the life with him and the benefits of marrying that guy.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sarala are you in love with somebody else? If yes talk emidietly with your parents.
Your parents are doing such for your future.They have done a lot of things for you.Now you are in such position for their sacrifice.So my request is listen to them.yes this guy is cancelled ,talk for another whom do you know.

Please don't mind anything if I have told something wrong. This is your personal matter.After all you are so knowledgeable and literate enthusiastic nice girl.You should take a decision emidietly to relief your parents.Talk with them.http://www.boddunan.com/components/com_kunena/template/default/images/emoticons/tongue.png

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@ Ramprasad,

I never believe in love. I rejected that match because at that time i am not mentally prepared to marriage. I have lot of dreams in my life. At that time, I just want to build my career. If i marry that guy, they wont let me fulfill my dreams. ok.

See Ram, If any girl rejecting a match means that does not mean that she is in love and coming to the sacrifice and all, every parents do those. but my parents irritate me that by saying they have made me studied and all. If they say once it look good, but if they 1000 times, that looks bad and it potrayes that they are feeling that they wasted money on me.
Without knowing anything please do not tell anything ram prasad

Then,you should talk and share a lot with your parents about your planning,interests,scope and dreams.
You are right.But you have to convince your parents why you rejected that match.I think you failed to convince them well.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Saraji I knew that you might be hurted. for this I passed a comment "don't mind anything"
Now I will not make any comment.Again SORRY.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@ Abid

I am not that Intelligent to convince my parents. IF you know to convincing quality or trick please teach me. due to this , most of the time in my life got wasted.

@Sarala

What your parents have been doing to you is very unfortunate and can be just dismissed as expressions of frustration to add to your own! The solution of problem lies in it being tackled with a positive frame of mind.Now it is very clear that you have to take complete control of your life and decide accordingly.
You try to control youself and talk with your parents and elder.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.