Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I started to blog, but applied for adsense within 10 days and was rejected. :( This has shut my doors. Even tried for Chitika, but again rejected. Applied for infolinks and got approved. :)

Infolinks doesn't have any time limit as adsense? :huh:

Vinodh give some details.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I started to blog, but applied for adsense within 10 days and was rejected. :( This has shut my doors. Even tried for Chitika, but again rejected. Applied for infolinks and got approved. :)

Ram ji, i am asking doubt as per ronark post he informed his blog has been approved within 10 days. so only i asked is that infolinks doesn't have any time limit as adsense??? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Vinu

Ram ji, i am asking doubt as per ronark post he informed his blog has been approved within 10 days. so only i asked is that infolinks doesn't have any time limit as adsense??? :huh: :huh: :huh:

oh sorry then ronark can say about details.

I had not heard up to now about this I want to how many types are there here.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

To my knowledge the other affiliate programs other than google adsense are

Arbite
infolinks
chitika

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Arbite
infolinks
chitika

Chitika is good , and the payout rate is low at 10 dollars so one can get a payout within a short period of time...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

yes usha, but mostly we can make money through chitika with referies only

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes usha, but mostly we can make money through chitika with referies only

Do you use them all on your blogs? :blink:

I have heard adsense is the best and can get you more money than any other program.Is it so?. :blink:
Recenyly I have started and let see its future prospect,

Arbite
infolinks
chitika

Chitika is good , and the payout rate is low at 10 dollars so one can get a payout within a short period of time...

What's the min. Time limit to apply on these programs. :huh: :huh:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.