Do you still celebrate your birthday and marriage anniversary?

But i am not.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes,I am still celebrating my birthday with my family and friends.
@satish

To celebrate birthdays and anniversaries, not necessarily we need to announce and involve all.

Small gestures like candle light dinner at home/a good drink and a cake/cooking something special or doing charity work will add a difference!

Swetha Shenoy
No. I dislike such celebrations as these are essentially personal matters. I seldom remember even my own birthday.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes I celebrate my marriage anniversary and birthday every year with my family only.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I too don't celebrate them as don't reckon these days with any special significance!
till now i have celeberated only my two birthdays.
Generally it goes like normal day for me but people wish me and my mother cooks some sweet dish. :)
I celebrate my birthday. It is the day when you can have lots of fun after lots of hard and serious works which you need to do every day.
yes..i still celebrate my birthday with a lot of excitement and zeal.
Yes, generally my birthdays comes and goes and hardly do I realize the fact until someone reminds me of the same. Till now I haven't celebrated one and take it as any ordinary day in my life....!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.