Hi lovely members of Boddunan :laugh:

Actually i am paying My Internet + Landline singly its Rs 2000 per month .

Presently my plan is swift 1099 @ 1Mbps speed(but getting near about 2Mbps):
According to plan my speed should reduced to 256 Kbps after the completion of 15 GB.
But the good things is that the speed has never reduced
and i consuming more than 100 GB per month without any speed decreased. :laugh:

I want to know that there is a new plan launch few month ago.
Plan details are Rs 999 @ 2Mbps and speed will reduce to 256Kbps after completion of 10 Gb. :(

So i want to know from Airtel user that if i change the plan than can have the same usage at good speed or the speed will get decrease////////

www.Balloob.com
I am a Coder and Blogger.
Currently pursuing my engineering degree and will be a software engineer in 2013..
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
see buddy the speed of net varies according to plan if you change your plan . now you are trying to take a small level of plan may be your net speed affected by this.
Some time speed disturbed due to server.but airtel is good to use its 3G.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Some time speed disturbed due to server.but airtel is good to use its 3G.

Sir ji please don't mind, read the question properly then answer.

www.Balloob.com
Currently pursuing my engineering degree and will be a software engineer in 2013..
Hi pankaj just give a try to this new plan.. If you get the same speed let me know...
Pankaj the new plan which is less in price but is offering 2 mbps speed, which is reduced after 10 gb is interesting compared to already using plan. I think even for 100 gb of usage this may be suitable for you. Try once.
Pankaj the new plan which is less in price but is offering 2 mbps speed, which is reduced after 10 gb is interesting compared to already using plan. I think even for 100 gb of usage this may be suitable for you. Try once.

but the plan that i am using is not available for new customer.
i m very old that why i have this plan , if i will change the plan and will not be getting same high with new plan then i cannot have that same plan again :(

www.Balloob.com
No you can reduce your speed as the plan demand you got full speed it is good but this is due to server disturbance.
Then as a old customer close your account and open a new account so that the plan will be applicable to you.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

but the plan that i am using is not available for new customer.
i m very old that why i have this plan , if i will change the plan and will not be getting same high with new plan then i cannot have that same plan again :(

Well then i suggest you to not leave the current plan as it is more than satisfactory. :) Actually, in general if the amount of plan reduces so the speed too. I have seen it in the BSNL broadband plans, hence i am still sticked with my plan and not going to less amount, inspite of frequent disconnection problem and less speed. But this may not be case of Airtel, i suggest you to stay with the same plan as it very good.
Thank you said by: Pankaj Kumar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.