Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Vidhimayur, According to your hard work in boddunan, we will get your cheque soon as am expecting

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Vidhi dont feel you will get check in new year.This is a gift for you from boddunan.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes vidhi soon you will get the cheque, I can expect according to your hard work

yes vidhi soon you will get the cheque, I can expect according to your hard work

Till date i didnt receive any payment from boddunan but i have learned many things and my GK level increased and also developing my english skill.

Vinu
Vinodh you very less active in boddunan thats why you didnt receive any payment. Thats great to know that your english skills and gk increased even i also developed these skill. we need to thankful to boddunan site

It was a nice feeling receiving the first cheque from boddunan and I think I will never forget that in my life. Really it meant a lot to me and I will preserve this in my memory till the time I remain alive...!
Even me too, when i got first cheque my parents respected me from then at least for few days

till now i am not receive payment but there is a lots of proof i beleive in it.
I have completed some two years a month back and all I can say it's worth sticking around! A very memorable experience !
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.