Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have completed some two years a month back and all I can say it's worth sticking around! A very memorable experience !

that is good to hear...sicking around with something that long will definitely get you results...
Boddunan is a very good site i like this site very well i enjoy this site.
As I keep on saying that it's the kind of pleaure you get and give that is the sole motivating factor to remain in this site!
Boddunan is a amazing site where we can enjoy, learn, and relax by working.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If we can ensure a healthy environment for interaction,the purpose is largely served!
Working with boddunan is a good experience. Sometimes spend my whole day on boddunan but nothing seems to be bore.It provides a friendly environment to work .
Working in boddunan feels so happy.This is the best site to work and earn knowledge as well as money.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Unlike in some other more popular social networking sites, you can identify yourself here more!
Boddunan is such a place, where we can share our thought,gain knowledge, get solutions to our problems,we can gain good friends. In one this is also one kind of social networking site.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, it is very easy to make one's identity and presence felt here, the kind of friendships that develop here are healthy and nice. It is really worth sticking around!
26_2011-12-09.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.