Anna is the single person who is lightening the war for the Corruption in this old age and the fast life.

Do you support Anna?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am ready to support anna hazzare.I also want to fight against corruption.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Anna and his team are prima facie fighting against corruption but their whole range of activities and other programs like Right to recall, right to reject, contempt of constitution and rule of law and indulgence of their NGOs in corrupt and irregular acts lead to the belief that they are really working for chaos and anarchy with foreign funds in their NGOs.

There is already enough content in Boddunan about team anna and their activities and characteristics. This needs be read.
Picture078.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

yes i support anna hazare. He is a great person I feel. He always think of people. He dont have any selfishness in him.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am ready to support anna hazzare.I also want to fight against corruption.

It sounds good. We should all support Anna hazarre. If a old age person can do this with normal rules then why we can not.
Anna and his team are prima facie fighting against corruption but their whole range of activities and other programs like Right to recall, right to reject, contempt of constitution and rule of law and indulgence of their NGOs in corrupt and irregular acts lead to the belief that they are really working for chaos and anarchy with foreign funds in their NGOs.

There is already enough content in Boddunan about team anna and their activities and characteristics. This needs be read.

Yes. I am agree with you Gulshan Kumar Sir but still what they are doesn't matter. The matter is they are fighting because they knew this is the young rising India which needs corruption free India.
I agreed.
i do have lot of respect on Anna and his objective which should be supported.
I support him whole-heartedly for the cause of fighting corruption in this country, India is a rotten-egg because of corruption. Fight from any quarters is welcome! I am all for it!
I support him whole-heartedly for the cause of fighting corruption in this country, India is a rotten-egg because of corruption. Fight from any quarters is welcome! I am all for it!

The most important step to support Anna is we should not be a part of Corruption.
We are the people who gave fire to Corruption.
@Lohit

Action should come from the top as common and hapless poor people are simply up against it.Those who wield power have created a corrupt environment where commoners hardly matter!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.