Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i again advice all the members to search for the name anna hazare in boddunan and read the threads that come by.....the number of posts gulshanji has posted regarding the true nature of anna hazare needs to be read...
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Yes anna is a great person he done many thing for our country i support it .
I support anna whole heartedly. He made his home town in a very good manner. He made people stop all bad habits. he stopped curruption in his home town. Now he is try to stop in our whole country..

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If Anna was not in the secene I don't this government would have reacted to the issue of corruption in our land with any degree of seriousness!
yes we support Anna. When he was on his first fast there was supporting day in our office /All of us had worn black dresses to support him and this time we are again ready to support against corruption.
It's true the kind of self-seeking people who surround him is matter of great concern. It's equally true whatever solution has to be there must within the constitutional framework of India but what appeals to me about Anna is that he has succeeded in bringing enormous pressure on the corrupt political authorities and their culture.
i agree with you...he evoked a movement ..now let the government make a law ....fasting for every smalll aspects like bill dont have that clause...this clause will only make the people to go astray.....
Truth lies in the fact that we have been labouring under an illusion that the proposed enactment of Lokpal would solve this problem. That's simply not the case. We have to develop appropriate mindset and keep a constant vigil on this front.
Anna and his team are prima facie fighting against corruption but their whole range of activities and other programs like Right to recall, right to reject, contempt of constitution and rule of law and indulgence of their NGOs in corrupt and irregular acts lead to the belief that they are really working for chaos and anarchy with foreign funds in their NGOs.

There is already enough content in Boddunan about team anna and their activities and characteristics. This needs be read.

Yes. I am agree with you Gulshan Kumar Sir but still what they are doesn't matter. The matter is they are fighting because they knew this is the young rising India which needs corruption free India.

I am also not bothered about what team anna members are. But I am against their anarchist and undemocratic methods. Moreover, they aim to correct bureaucracy and judiciary only whereas the business, profession, religious organizations, NGOs etc can go unchecked with their all misdeeds, food and drug adulteration, treacherous action with foreign funds flowing to them.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Would it be fair to blame Anna alone for creating this anarchical state of affairs?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.