Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This government only responds to shock-therapy and Anna is just applying that!!!
anna hazare proclaims himself as the ultimate Gandhian in india .tell me which Gandhian would support a man who has slapped another.
anna hazare has publicly asked the man who slapped pawar " only one slap". is it an indication of true Gandhian..?

He is the new Gandhi not the old one..simple yar.
Still he is fighting do not search negative points be positive and just go for the fight against Corruption.

lohith ..i am there in the fight against corruption but not with the new gandhi who supports violence for the sake of achieving a purpose.

"anything achieved by any form of violence is momentary"- the true gandhi
Some people call him an anarchist but what about J.P. Narayan?
Undoubtedly i will support Anna hazzare .Really he is working hard for our country.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
He too has human failings but let look at the cause he stands for!
In the last time govt was agreed to pass lokpal bill then why it is neglected now .Government as done wrong .It must be stand on its words.
Let us hope this government would honour its promise! Then this government hardly moves unless prodded or forced!
Some people call him an anarchist but what about J.P. Narayan?

Jai Prakash Narayan was also an anarchist. Rather more than anna team. He remarked- The live people do not wait for five years. This means that people may elect a government one day and remove that at ant time and again elect and then again remove at any time. If Jai Prakash Narain had his way, we would be going to polls every month for a new government. His movement resulted in a very bizarre experiment of various political elements of diverse ideology forming a joint organization styled as Janata party, which eventually collapsed and Indira Gandhi reemerged with flying colors.

But jai Prakash Narayan had justification for his anarchy. Indira gandhi was dictatorial. she declared emergency for her own benefit as Allahabad High court verdict unseated her. Dictatorship and anarchy are two sides of the same coin. The dictators do not respect party system. Indira Gandhi even dismantled her own political party and formed a new organization styled as Indira Congress. Indira Gandhi is responsible for anarchy of Jai Prakash Narain.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@Gulshanji

You seem to have gone even a few steps farther than the Congress Party which even owened up its lapses on so many occasions in its portrayal of JP as an anarchist!!!
@Gulshanji

You seem to have gone even a few steps farther than the Congress Party which even owened up its lapses on so many occasions in its portrayal of JP as an anarchist!!!

i have also pointed out the dictatorial tendency of Congress and Indira Gandhi. In fact, dictatorship and anarchy are two sides of the same coin. A dictator does not allow any institution to work. Indira Gandhi demobilized her own political party, undermined all institutions- Her own party, parliament, judiciary. Indira became India.

The anna supporter also do not respect any constitutional institution. Just see the caps of anna crowds- I am Anna-. They chant- i am anna, you are anna, all are anna. Is this not similar to 'Indira is India' slogan of Dev kant Bbarua. Just go through various interviews given by Kiran bedi and Kejriwal and see the mentality of the team.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.