The most beautiful thing in this world is to see your parents smiling, and knowing that you're the reason behind that smile :):):)

How much value is given to these lines in these days..
The new generation is not serious about this.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very good thoughts,Lohit! I see a lot of unhappy faces these days and it's really painful for some of them who in spite of putting in their best to bring up their wards don't get a fair deal at the end of it!
Very good thoughts,Lohit! I see a lot of unhappy faces these days and it's really painful for some of them who in spite of putting in their best to bring up their wards don't get a fair deal at the end of it!

I agree with you sir. These days Youngsters living in metro cities really do not care about this.
These are compulsions of our times but we need to adjust ourselves in a manner that balances our life to fulfil our age-old duties towards our parents 'coz they happen to be our sources of pleasure and strength!
First of all Welcome back lohit!!! We missed you from boddunan for a long time.
I think the words posted by you does not suit the present generation as both parents and children do not find themselves happy due to more expectations.
That's true ,Rajani! Expectations or overexpectations are creating this big problem.There is a kind of alienation in every relationship.
These are compulsions of our times but we need to adjust ourselves in a manner that balances our life to fulfil our age-old duties towards our parents 'coz they happen to be our sources of pleasure and strength!

Hmm. You are right we need to adjust but we are not doing because youngsters are not wanna loose the western culture. These days its important for them as per their thinking.

If parents are asking for some spare time then they don't have but they have time for parties n all..
Whatever is happening in America and Europe should be an eye-openers.These are almost bankrupt economies and the present century belongs to Asia. Let Westerners follow us!!
First of all Welcome back lohit!!! We missed you from boddunan for a long time.
I think the words posted by you does not suit the present generation as both parents and children do not find themselves happy due to more expectations.

May be you are right because everyone has their own thinking. Word" Expectation" this is killing na because the new generation is not wanna adjust.
The whole problem stems from the fact that both sides try to be rigid in their positions.Whatever it is there has to be a common ground and solutions have to be found out to one of the most serious problems the present age is encountering.
yup.... time came now where value of a relation is getting decrease day by day..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.