Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
even i agree with gulshanji. whatever he said is true ,everything depends upon our state of mind

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

unreasonable expectations are the root cause of sorrow..but i believe that the parents have the right to expect from their children.it cannot be disregarded.
Ideally there should be balance based on pragmatism. After all there is no point in chasing a wild goose - to use a cliche!
That is what should be an ideal situation to be! If both are satisfied you can't expect anything more!

Not both are satisfied these days.. in all manner parents are adjusting. i am not giving blame to the youngsters but still youngsters are not adjusting these days.
Life goes with cooperate.. little bit from your side little bit from other side.. then we can live happily.
Absolutely! After all life is like that - you gain some you lose some!
Happiness depends upon many factors in family.It depends upon culture,adjustment,economic condition etc.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Thats right and this called sacrifice.But the sacrifice which is for our beloved happiness like specially for parents in the end gives peace to own soul also.

Thats right and this called sacrifice.But the sacrifice which is for our beloved happiness like specially for parents in the end gives peace to own soul also.

Well said Isha.. :) :)
The bond of any relationship based on mutual sacrifices stands like a rock!
any relationship depends upon mutual understanding, mutual sacrifice,trust, love and interest

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.