If there is an option for a girl to choose either her parents or her lover, whom should she choose? What is your opinion?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
if the guy she loves is good at heart and loves her equally then no doubt she should choose him and parents must understand this
Of course parents, there is no substitute of parents.They give us birth and helps to be a human beings after a great sacrifice.We can not get back them if we loose them.Lovers can be available after lost.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If her parents are not much affectionate to her and the lover is so caring then she should choose her lover.If her parents love her so much then she should choose her parents.anyhow everything depends on the situation.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Parents and lover are not substitutes. She has to make a choice between lovers or her lover and one arranged by parents. The issue may be of a groom other than lover selected by parents. If she loves very much, she may revolt and choose her lover. Otherwise, she may accept her parents' choice.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

oops i completely misread the question...yes i too agree that there is no substitute for parents as you can a new partner but not new parents...n please try n ignore my previous post.
If a boy is good enough,loves the girl very much,and if he is capable to handle her in all good and bad situations,conditions and incidents,then Girl,should choose a boy.
Parents just wants that girl should be happy and if they will see that her child's husband is good enough,then Parents would definitely Understand and accept that boy.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think what Ronark is saying is almost correct.

Meera sandhu
[quote]If a boy is good enough,loves the girl very much,and if he is capable to handle her in all good and bad situations,conditions and incidents,then Girl,should choose a boy.
Parents just wants that girl should be happy and if they will see that her child's husband is good enough,then Parents would definitely Understand and accept that boy.
[/quote]

Very true and justified answer.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If a boy is good enough,loves the girl very much,and if he is capable to handle her in all good and bad situations,conditions and incidents,then Girl,should choose a boy.

I totally agree with your answer roar...
it depends upon situation....

Vinu
We cannot treasure the love of parents and lover.So she should convince her parents

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.