The topic is locked.
Now, 1 dollar has crossed 50 Indian rupees. :( Do you think Indian money can attain its previous level within one year or so?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i dont have much knowledge about it and dont know whether it will attain its previous level or not...but i hope it does it soon
Yes,it is possible. Before,since many year we used to count 1 Dollar = 50 Rupees. Then there came a sudden fall of 39. And now it has broke its record.
There are several Factor of increase and decrease of its value.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think this is the record but it has no guarantee about it.Yes there are many reasons to increase or decrease.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It's most unlikely in a year frame given to the steep rise in our imports of crude and the European crisis with consquent impact of it on our economic development!
The crude oil factor makes the major importance in value of Rupee.

Want to make each day Accountable

Along with our performance in the export sector and here we have a huge deficit- that's our exports can not pay our imports!
Also our industrial growth is depreciating. So India is finding difficulties in attracting foreign investors. Investors are preferring to take money from our market and hence value of Indian rupee is again decreasing since money is going out.

Meera sandhu
Foreign investors in equity and bonds would rather bring in more funds keeping in mind the depreciating rupee against dollar!That is actually happening!
Let us hope Nifty crosses its 5000 mark once again

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.