This is mostly to the older members of this site.... What did you Earn during the first month of Boddunan,,, It could be anything.....cash awards, points or any other awards....Do share your views........ :)

smriti
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4551]}
I don't remember exactly but I can definitely say that I was not any richer in terms of money!
I posted straight away 5 aticles and i got 90 Rupees. At that time i was very curious. So, posted 5 Articles.

Want to make each day Accountable

1000rs i earned at first month . My first cheque is 1610rs.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hi ronark, even I submitted 5 articles and my earning goes to 95 INR....not bad i think.......

smriti
It was probably Rs 50.I joined on 23rd so I did not get full months.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I do not remeber exact figure but its about Rs 500. I was try fast and hard to earn when I joined.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

i think i have posted 2 articles and earned 30rs with some of 400+ points. As i was not much aware of the site.

Vinu
It is really hard earned money which you get from this site......

smriti
This site helped me to gather a lot of knowledge and helped to share my views with so many good friends.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
this site provides not only cash credit to me and also good knowledge and sharing our thought to friends.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.