Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am really shocked :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
One of articles got 100 rs and 150 points. It is really encouraging me to write more. My effort has become worthy.

Meera sandhu
Congrats sandhya for your happiness so I said just concentrate on the articles so you can earn easily good amount.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

it is really awesome on your part Sandhya.....see your hard work has paid off..... :)

smriti
I am really shocked :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
One of articles got 100 rs and 150 points. It is really encouraging me to write more. My effort has become worthy.

Congrats sandhya for your article. this shows your hard work. keep on writing more articles .

Vinu
Sandhya,can you share that link of the article in which you got 100 rupees,so that everyone can look at that.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sandhya,can you share that link of the article in which you got 100 rupees,so that everyone can look at that.

I think it is against rules to post article link here.
It was an article about Chinese Vastushastra -Feng Shui

Meera sandhu
yeah...i read your article......it was really very helpful......you write good articles.........

smriti
yeah...i read your article......it was really very helpful......you write good articles.........

Thank you Smriti.
But I am never satisfied with my articles. I have to improve very much. I think, forums will help me more to improve my English writing skills.

Meera sandhu
its good.......once satisfied there are very less chances of improvement......we should always take this initiative to learn......I wish you all the luck :)

smriti
What you quoted is really a great thing.
"once satisfied there are very less chances of improvement."
Long way to go...... :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.