Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel we should work hard and get genuine points. doing magics is cheating

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think its difficult to do cheating here. Its difficult to wave a magical stick and get points.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sarala, ronark, actually Chinmoy's question was purely rhetorical. There are some users who are hardly seen on forums or writing articles and yet they score highest points in a span of day or two, which is what he has questioned!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Wow....Sahdhya....you get too deep into technicalities...... :)

smriti
Wow....Sahdhya....you get too deep into technicalities...... :)

It is a problem related to my subject. So I got interested to find its solution :cheer:
Hoping admin can find another good solution :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Thanks Kalyani! You have got it right and put it very clearly! The game of clicking articles without reading is more serious than spam post in the forum.Here again the sufferers are those who work with uprightness!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
In any case that is not going to work forever as you get points only once for clicking........you need to be active and write good content to be justified every month......

smriti
True Smriti but keeping on clicking articles one after another is sure to fetch points quickly rather than spend time sweating over writing articles!

I wrote article but it is Rejected by saying that i was not accept this article in that language.
[quote]I wrote article but it is Rejected by saying that i was not accept this article in that language. [/quote]

MOhammad alam, it is imperative that when you join any site, you are first expected to go through the FAQs and terms and conditions of that site. If you had done so earlier, you would have noticed that it is clearly mentioned we publish articles in English, Hindi and Telugu languages only.

Have you at least made yourself familiar with all the rules now??? There is no point in cribbing about your rejections which you could have very well avoided!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.