The topic is locked.
I have already posted this in Q&A but did not get any reply....so just need a little help. The signs beside the karma is not showing up anything neither a smite nor an applaud.....why is it so???How do I get the icon for sending the private messages.......

smriti
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You can see a tree like picture in blue colour.
If you want to send me a message, then select any forum question/answer given by me. click that blue button and Send PM to me.
If I am online, I will get it and reply you. Otherwise, the next time when I login. :)

Meera sandhu
Thanks Sandhya for your help....but what about the signs which are not showing up.......

smriti
What signs? Can you explain?
I think we can make use of only PM icon

Meera sandhu
I got it....sorry for the botheration.....i am talking about the 'Plus' and the 'minus' sigh near the karma.....i thought it should be visible to me also.......

smriti
I got it....sorry for the botheration.....i am talking about the 'Plus' and the 'minus' sigh near the karma.....i thought it should be visible to me also.......

Look at my icon. It has no positive or negative symbols.
I think it is based on various levels we reach (both points and posts)

Meera sandhu
No sandhya The plus and minus signs are visible only to others. for us our karma only visible

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

No sandhya The plus and minus signs are visible only to others. for us our karma only visible

What does plus and minus indicate?
7_5_139_2012-01-31.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4763]}
+ Applaud - smite

If you can't applaud me, never think of smiting !!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4763]}
+ Applaud - smite

If you can't applaud me, never think of smiting !!

Can you explain it more? Why these links are used?
7_9_10_2012-01-31.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4764]}
When you praise someone's post you click on + ,as a great soul has just done by raising my karma and when you dislike and disapprove you click on -,which I did once and resolving never to do it again!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.