Amit wishes to buy a magazine, four magazines-on politics, sports, science and films are available to choose from. They are edited by Feroz, “Gurbaksh, Swami and ILA (not necessarily in that order) and published by Aryan, Bharat, Charan and Dev Publishers (not necessarily in that order). Further it is given that
(i) Dev publishers have published the magazine edited by Feroz
(ii) The magazine on politics is published by Aryan Publishers
(iii) The magazine on films is edited by Swami and is not published by Charan Publishers
(iv) The magazine on science is edited by Ila
For the following four items select the correct answer:

The magazine on sports is:
(i) edited by Feroz
(2) edited by Gurbaksh
(3) published by Bharat Publishers
(4) published by Charan Pub
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Another question.....I think you will become a teacher very soon :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
o yaar... [please be serious.
o yaar... [please be serious.

Ok...let me try B)

Meera sandhu
I THINK ANSWER IS FIROZ..(choice A)

here is the table.......given in brackets are assumptions

PUBLISHER.........EDITOR........MAGAZINE
DEV.......Feroz...........{sports}
Aryan......(gurbaksh).........Politics
Bharat......Swami........Films
(Charan).....Ila....Science

can you recheck it?
I will also do the same

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Isha
there is one more . Please I request to all members to try to solve these as I don't know the solutions.

The average monthly income of a person in a joint family of five is Rs. 1000. if the annual income of one member increases by Rs. 24000, what will be the average income of each member of that family?
(1) Rs. 1400
(2) Rs. 1800
(3) Rs. 2200
(4) Rs. 2600
ya it is the right answer. How did you get it actually my mind is not able to solve .
Have you understand the logic of previous question?
I think, 'yes'. Answer is absolutely correct. Let me think, if I can find the second one :dry:
You should write a table first, like one shown by me. Then, it is easy to solve. Actually, this question won't take even a minute to solve. That much easy.

Meera sandhu
first plz tell me how this logic is wrking..I didn't get the answer yet but how you have made this table.
yup now i have also made a table as like you did. I got the answer of all questions basd on this quiz .thanks now I am also trying for 2nd ques. But everytime my answer is 3000 which is not in even an option
First you should make 3 different lists of publishers, editors and magazine.
Then it will be more easy.
Then, for answers we are going to create another table.
Then let me take first choice...."Dev publishers have published the magazine edited by Feroz"
So, I am writing first row as........Dev......Feroz.....Blank
"The magazine on politics is published by Aryan Publishers"
2nd row......Aryan.....Blank.......Politics
"The magazine on films is edited by Swami and is not published by Charan Publishers"
3rd row.......Blank.....Swami......Films.
Since given, not published by charan.....Bharat remains the only option. Understand?
So, i am rewriting Bharat......Swami....Films
"The magazine on science is edited by Ila"
4th row......Blank.....Ila......Science
Since, Charan is the only choice left, I am fitting him here
thus 4th row becomes....Charan...Ila....Science.

So, table is completed. isn't it?
Then check with four choices...First one itself is right. So, we need not look for other choices....to waste more time.

I think, it will help you. :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.