1.) What is that TOPIC Icon....I liked the cuty Icons but since Din't know abt the meaning they carry....

2) From the day I joined ...M wondering what does the word Boddunan stands for & from where it originated???

Regards
Ruchika
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hai Ruchika :)

A warm Welcome to Boddunan.com

'Bodduna' is the surname of our website founder and 'Nagarjun' is his name,so Mr Nagarjun Bodduna has founded this website,hence the surname and initial of his name,'n'.

I suggest you go through New Members FAQ

Regarding the 'Topic icons' they are facial expressions of the entity you are putting in forum,for example if you are posting a question,the icon '?' within a dialogue icon appears;so that the reader can know what kind of forum it will be.If you are happy,icons like ":D " or ":)" shows your expression.

I hope your doubts are clarified and see you around here!

Thanks and Regards,
Swetha Shenoy :)

Swetha Shenoy
1. The icons does not have any special meaning other than what they are looking. Like the notepad icon suggests some information available etc.

2. Please read FAQs article for this information.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.