Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[

No doubt branded clothes are good in quality but cost wise sometimes they are out of reach. :)

Besides every branded product is not all that branded as they show it. There is so much heraferi in that.[/quote]

Yes there is lot of duplicity in the market>one can find Reebok,pepe etc brand on small shops but they are duplicity ones.one has to be careful while purchasing. :)
Yes there is lot of duplicity in the market>one can find Reebok,pepe etc brand on small shops but they are duplicity ones.one has to be careful while purchasing. :)[/quote]
Not only that but even what you get in Kottuns for 1500/, you can get the same shirt for 400/ out side.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes there is lot of duplicity in the market>one can find Reebok,pepe etc brand on small shops but they are duplicity ones.one has to be careful while purchasing. :)

Not only that but even what you get in Kottuns for 1500/, you can get the same shirt for 400/ out side.[/quote]

The same shirt which we get in 400/ are likely to be the duplicate one. :laugh:
I mostly prefer to buy branded product because if its original then quality we get good but there is not gurentee on local product.

No doubt branded clothes are good in quality but cost wise sometimes they are out of reach. :)

Of course, you can use them for long period also. Cotton dress materials are really fine. I am telling about pants and shirts

Meera sandhu
that depends upon the product. If it is a shampoo then we need to prefer brand. For cooking we need to prefer brands. For some other things we can prefer any .

One should spend money for basic things like eating but on clothes i don't know if it is worth to buy as branded clothes cost too much. :)

For ladies and kids, it's best to select normal dresses since they are very cheap comparing branded ones. But my husband says, if he selects non-branded executive dress(pants and shirts), it won't last long. Also, he says, quality of cotton is good, if he selects branded ones.

Yes, he's correct as a branded dress they do care about printing chemicals and durability of cloth. As they have a testing parameter that helps clients to get good durability with good cotton. But, we can get the same in seconds market with small unseen mistakes. So i prefer seconds market product for my dress. It is cheaper with good quality than local dresses.:)

Vinu
that depends upon the product. If it is a shampoo then we need to prefer brand. For cooking we need to prefer brands. For some other things we can prefer any .

One should spend money for basic things like eating but on clothes i don't know if it is worth to buy as branded clothes cost too much. :)

For ladies and kids, it's best to select normal dresses since they are very cheap comparing branded ones. But my husband says, if he selects non-branded executive dress(pants and shirts), it won't last long. Also, he says, quality of cotton is good, if he selects branded ones.

Yes, he's correct as a branded dress they do care about printing chemicals and durability of cloth. As they have a testing parameter that helps clients to get good durability with good cotton. But, we can get the same in seconds market with small unseen mistakes. So i prefer seconds market product for my dress. It is cheaper with good quality than local dresses.:)

Factory outlets...isn't it? Many great shops are there in Bangalore and Coimbatore. At Ernakulam also. But a few in number

Meera sandhu

Not only that but even what you get in Kottuns for 1500/, you can get the same shirt for 400/ out side.

Yes.. That is happen many times. It is good to go for branded one but better we compare pricing too. :whistle:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes.. That is happen many times. It is good to go for branded one but better we compare pricing too. :whistle:

Pricing is the only issue with most of the people they are sometime too costly to buy. :)
Yes.. That is happen many times. It is good to go for branded one but better we compare pricing too. :whistle:[/quote]

Pricing is the only issue with most of the people they are sometime too costly to buy. :)[/quote]

There are many companies which are supplying material very costly in the name of branded. They are not worth the price.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But its very difficult to know the actual cost of the product and that's why many of people get buffed by them and pay for it whatever price they fix for that product. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.