what is reflex arc according to science?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Suppose a vehicle moves to us in full speed or a pencil comes to eyes suddenly. What will we do? To protect ourselves, we will change our position or do anything spontaneously to resit it. This power of our body and nervous system is known as reflex action

Meera sandhu
Reflex arc may be a joint in human body. I am not sure. Correct me, if I am wrong.
Reflex arc may be a joint in human body. I am not sure. Correct me, if I am wrong.

I think reflex arc is somewhat related to reflex action, I mentioned just before :unsure:

Meera sandhu
I am sure you have been reading a book about brain of different animals including man today.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Reflexes are the sensors in the body which gives signals to the brain through neurons and then transmit the information from the brain to that part of the body. :) And the reaction we do against anything is called reflex action.The time how fast we respond depends on our nervous system. :)
well said sanjeev. You have given a great explanation, thank you so much

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Reflexes are the sensors in the body which gives signals to the brain through neurons and then transmit the information from the brain to that part of the body. :) And the reaction we do against anything is called reflex action.The time how fast we respond depends on our nervous system. :)

As far as I understand,sensors are the nerve cells and reflex arc is the path taken by the nerve cells during the reflex action.

As far as I understand,sensors are the nerve cells and reflex arc is the path taken by the nerve cells during the reflex action.

I am not that much expert in Biology but may be you are right. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.