Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't think you can throw them out permanently... ha ha

One day I tried out with water, but it started drinking water immediately with its tongue like snake.. ha ha
lizardwater.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
thats really funny anand. This kind of thing happen in our house too but with ants. When we sprinkled ant killing powder on ants then ants took that powder as food to their holes

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

thats really funny anand. This kind of thing happen in our house too but with ants. When we sprinkled ant killing powder on ants then ants took that powder as food to their holes

That means they take poison by their self... :laugh:

But you know its not good to kill ants, that what I heard from elders. :whistle:

Better you use HIT for ants....It;s the best medicine. they will die in spot, I assure you

Meera sandhu

One day I tried out with water, but it started drinking water immediately with its tongue like snake.. ha ha

Like this......he may be using oxygen cylinder

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6409]}

Meera sandhu
you have given a nice tip. but when the ants are on the wall or bed we cannot use hit. because if we hit the hit on the bed then we cannot sleep anymore on the bed as our bed smells the hit smell. If that is wall then the hit stains will occur. anyway we got original ants powder.

There is one best tips is try to clean the place with kerosene where ants are moving. kerosene wont get stains also. It just evaporates

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like this......he may be using oxygen cylinder

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6409]}

:laugh: ... But it was licking the water I throw at it..

you have given a nice tip. but when the ants are on the wall or bed we cannot use hit. because if we hit the hit on the bed then we cannot sleep anymore on the bed as our bed smells the hit smell. If that is wall then the hit stains will occur. anyway we got original ants powder.

There is one best tips is try to clean the place with kerosene where ants are moving. kerosene wont get stains also. It just evaporates

It also causes bad smell.
If so, spray a little.....open all doors and windows and put fan in high speed. It will be ok after some time.
A few minutes ago, I sprayed MORTEIN in my key board and went to sleep :silly: :blink: :blush: :sick: :sick:

Meera sandhu

If so, spray a little.....open all doors and windows and put fan in high speed. It will be ok after some time.
A few minutes ago, I sprayed MORTEIN in my key board and went to sleep :silly: :blink: :blush: :sick: :sick:

I have many ants in my keyboard. Any idea to clear the ants from my keyboard.. :woohoo: :huh:

Vinu

MORTEIN in keyboard... :woohoo: :laugh: Hope it will not get any side effects.. :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.