Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Are lizards not out of kitchen yet.....??
I am seeing many of them roaming here around!!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8456]}

Meera sandhu
by seeing those egg shells, lizards are laying eggs in house. So then someone suggested then my brother brought this peacock feather then no lizard is there in my home

Really this is the first time i Came across the tips :blush: . Let me try.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
Yes Sarala is right and also having egg shell in the kitchen also makes lizards away from home.

A lots of peacocks are wandering in those fields behind my house. Let me try, if I can catch one. :cheer:

About egg shell......my kitchen is now filled with egg shells :angry:

Let me try for peacock feather

Egg shells are good remedy. You should better buy lizard & rat kill poison from market and get rid of lizards.
There is not more lizards in my locality if found i will kill all of them.No other option is there.............
Now a rat is wandering around inside my kitchen. What should I do?????

Meera sandhu
Oh know sandhya, the lizard problem turned to rat problem?

Oh God.

Ok, I heard recently in our near by super market they are selling a big card board. It is bit magical. We need to stick a roti piece and place that cardboard where the rat is roaming.then by the morning you will see that rat is sticked to the card board and mostly it die

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Oh know sandhya, the lizard problem turned to rat problem?

Oh God.

Ok, I heard recently in our near by super market they are selling a big card board. It is bit magical. We need to stick a roti piece and place that cardboard where the rat is roaming.then by the morning you will see that rat is sticked to the card board and mostly it die

let me try.
Day before yesterday, it damaged 1 packet of Pillsbuty's chakki aata :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.