Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote="sarala"

It also causes bad smell.
If so, spray a little.....open all doors and windows and put fan in high speed. It will be ok after some time.
A few minutes ago, I sprayed MORTEIN in my key board and went to sleep :silly: :blink: :blush: :sick: :sick:

MORTEIN in keyboard... :woohoo: :laugh: Hope it will not get any side effects.. :laugh:

Otherwise ants will eat all wires and internal organs of my key board because they are so hungry

Meera sandhu
[quote="sarala"

It also causes bad smell.
If so, spray a little.....open all doors and windows and put fan in high speed. It will be ok after some time.
A few minutes ago, I sprayed MORTEIN in my key board and went to sleep :silly: :blink: :blush: :sick: :sick:

MORTEIN in keyboard... :woohoo: :laugh: Hope it will not get any side effects.. :laugh:

Otherwise ants will eat all wires and internal organs of my key board because they are so hungry

Did mortein will help for avoiding ants on keyboard. :huh:

Vinu
For ants use mortein or hit, they die instantly.

Regarding lizards, I dont think peacock features will work, we places lot of peacock features in our house but still lizards are roaming and our house is looking like some "Tantri's" house if some lemons and skull added it will sure look like that.. :evil:

Try using HIT(all purpose) the lizard wil get unconscious after spraying it and you can take it and throw out atleast for sometime
yes, sandhya once it happend to my brothers friends laptop. He used it roughly and many ants went inside his laptop. for recovering the laptop 6000rs are been spent.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

[quote="sarala"

Tried today for the first time...success!!! :laugh:

Meera sandhu
[quote="sarala"

Is all your ants gone away or dead ... :huh: :laugh: :lol:

Vinu
[quote="sarala"

Is all your ants gone away or dead ... :huh: :laugh: :lol:

Everyone dead...more than 100 :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

Did mortein will help for avoiding ants on keyboard. :huh:[/quote]

Tried today for the first time...success!!! :laugh:[/quote]

Is all your ants gone away or dead ... :huh: :laugh: :lol:[/quote]

Everyone dead...more than 100 :P :P :P[/quote]

Great.. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Today im going to kill more than 1000.. :laugh: :laugh:

Vinu
Pick a stick and run towards a lizard when you see it. :woohoo: :woohoo: It surely will go out of the kitchen. :woohoo: :woohoo:
Pick a stick and run towards a lizard when you see it. :woohoo: :woohoo: It surely will go out of the kitchen. :woohoo: :woohoo:

:laugh: And what to do if it don't go and move towards us.. :woohoo:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.