Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Also you can add Hanuman on the list.. :)

Actually Tulsi was a lady.So how can she be offered to God Hunuman? :)

I doubt but i don't know if i am right. :unsure:

tulasi leaves are offered to hanuman also. there is no doubt on it. ;)[/quote]

But i never saw it any of the temple. :)[/quote]

Here in south all Hanuman temple will offered with Tulasi & Butter. :cheer:[/quote]

I never saw it in North India rather we offer Boondi or sweets to Hanuman ji. :)
Tulsi plant is a Goddess.

Let me narrate one of the story of this Goddess.
Once tulsi saw lord Ganesha and she proposed him. But Ganesha has rejected her. Tulsi cursed him. Then Lord Ganesha got angry and he blessed that she will be served as plant outside the house and when she became cool and apologize him. then he blessed her that she will marry lord Vishnu.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

We offer tulsi leaves to God Krishan' food to make the food pious
Ketan not only krishna we can offer tulasi leave of all vishnu related avtharas like lord vishnu, lord rama, lord venkateswara but should not offer to ganesh if we do so then ganesha will get angery. we should offer to ganesha on ganesha chathurdi

Ketan not only krishna we can offer tulasi leave of all vishnu related avtharas like lord vishnu, lord rama, lord venkateswara but should offer to ganesh if we do so then ganesha will get angery. we should offer to ganesha on ganesha chathurdi

Should or should not offer to Ganapathi? Can you clear the doubt please?

Meera sandhu
We can offer Tulasi leaves to Lord Ganesha only Ganesha's birthday that is Ganesha chathudi. If we offer tulasi leaves at normal time then Ganesha will get angry

We can offer Tulasi leaves to Lord Ganesha only Ganesha's birthday that is Ganesha chathudi. If we offer tulasi leaves at normal time then Ganesha will get angry

It's really a new piece of information to me. But I doubt whether we get thulasi from Ganesha temples also, as 'Prasadam'. Not sure.... :whistle:

Meera sandhu
In few temples they dont know few things like this. But this is realy true. I have already narrated the story about this - why ganesha will get angry if tulasi leaves offer to him

Yes for all avtars of Vishu Tulsi leaves are offered inlcuding one of our idol SATYANARAYAN SWAMY..Even for hanuman ji it's offered. I think we cannt see tulsi leaves offered to Ganesh in any temple. Even on Ganesh chaturdhi we only use other leaves not tulsi leaves.. :)
no rajani, on ganesh chathurdi we offer tulasi leaves but in other days we should not offer.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.