Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
no rajani, on ganesh chathurdi we offer tulasi leaves but in other days we should not offer.

I don't know if Tulsi can be offered to Ganeshji but my opinion is Tulsi was a lady and it cannot be offered to any God except Vishnu because there was a story related to them and it was a boon to her from Lord Vishnu that she will prayed by human beings for long time. :)
no rajani, on ganesh chathurdi we offer tulasi leaves but in other days we should not offer.

I don't know if Tulsi can be offered to Ganeshji but my opinion is Tulsi was a lady and it cannot be offered to any God except Vishnu because there was a story related to them and it was a boon to her from Lord Vishnu that she will prayed by human beings for long time. :)

Never heard this before...I was told that lord vishu stays in Tulsi and that's why its so scared.

Never heard this before...I was told that lord vishu stays in Tulsi and that's why its so scared.

Just google it you will find it. :)

People say this because tulsi was a great devotee of Lord Vishnu. :) That's why he stays with her as He was happy with her prayers. :)
Thank you said by: Rajani K
It is said that lord vishnu is the husband of tulasi ma. thats why he stay with her.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It is said that lord vishnu is the husband of tulasi ma. thats why he stay with her.

Excatly it is said and now imagine how can Tulsi be offered to anyone else. :)
But Tulasi should not be offered to Lord Ganesha. Only on Ganesha chaturdi that is Lord Ganesh birthday we can offer. If we offer tulasi leaves on any other day then Lord Ganesha will get angry

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I still say why on Ganesh Chaturthi also?There may be a logic for it. :)

I think its not offered but prayed with Ganesh ji on this day.I am not sure about it though. :unsure:
People in our area worship Tulsi itself. They do not use Tulsi leaves for worshiping purpose.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

People in our area worship Tulsi itself. They do not use Tulsi leaves for worshiping purpose.

Yes that's true mostof us worship tulsi plant and plant it in our backyard. My mother everyday offers water and pray to it.. :)
What I heard(although not sure) That Tulsi is not allowed to enter in houses but upto the courtyards only. Also she is not allowed inside temples. Although I am not confirmed again.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.