Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh Suny its not for Tulsi only all plants are kept ouside the house as they all require sunlight to prepare food. :laugh:
Oh Suny its not for Tulsi only all plants are kept ouside the house as they all require sunlight to prepare food. :laugh:

According to vastu, house is for humans only.....so not for plants or even fishes....About tulsi...I have seen them grown inside temples.

Our old Nair/traditional homes known as Naalukettu......Thulsi is placed in the courtyard inside the home. Naalukettu means open courtyard inside the home...so home gets good sun light and fresh air.

Meera sandhu
But i have seen people keeping money plant inside their houses may be it does not need much food. :laugh:
But i have seen people keeping money plant inside their houses may be it does not need much food. :laugh:

It's better they can plant a money tree :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

I think you have seen people keeping plants inside their drawing rooms especially bonsai. Also aquariums are best placed in drawing rooms.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It's better they can plant a money tree :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

May be it bears money when it grows. :laugh: I will plant it if it does. :laugh:
yes money plant should be planted in houses. people say that steeling money plant from some one house and planting in our home gives more result.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes money plant should be planted in houses. people say that steeling money plant from some one house and planting in our home gives more result.

Even i also have heard the same thing.I also heard that if its grow in the house it means more money flows in that house. :)

Really???
Tell me Sarala
Do you have money plant at your home????? ;) ;) ;) ;)
Keral is not distant from Andra

Meera sandhu
In our tradition Tulshi is must in every puja.Normally it is offered to Lakshmi and Narayana.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.