Anybody can tell me could i write any article first in MS word then copy in to boddunan.
please suggest me is that possible or not?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Step 1: Write article in WordPad or any plain text editor. I recommend not to use MS Word.

Step 2: Select entire text in the document by pressing CTRL+A and then press CTRL+C to copy the selected text

Step 3: Now login to boddunan and click Submit an Article to open the boddunan editor.

Step 4: Now paste the copied content in step 2 to the boddunan editor by pressing CTRL+V in the editor.

Step 5: Format the content, and adjust the content to make it beautiful. Use editor buttons for this.

Step 6: Click submit to submit the article.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

hello Maverick,

You have explained the right procedure for composing and posting on the site.

In fact I feel comfortable in typing my content on MS Word because it is easy to locate spelling mistakes, grammar and style all at one place.

In the second stage I copy paste it on a word pad and in the third stage from there I copy/paste the same from word pad to Boddunan.com.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.