Hi friends,
I have some query regarding the use of abbreviation in the title. Can we use the abbreviations or is it compulsory to use full form in the title? Kindly help me as I dont want my article to get rejected.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Only authorized abbreviations commonly known should be used. for example, U.N.O. is authorized abbreviation of 'United Nations Organization'.

You should not use abbreviation of your own.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hi friends,
I have some query regarding the use of abbreviation in the title. Can we use the abbreviations or is it compulsory to use full form in the title? Kindly help me as I dont want my article to get rejected.

Well known abbreviations can be used as Gulshan ji said. :whistle:

Even if your article gets rejected due to this then you can always edit it and resubmit it to boddunan. :laugh:
Sheetal, since you mostly write on Health and Medicine related subjects, I suggest you use the full forms in title and then you can use the accepted abbreviations in the body of the article. Using abbreviations in title will deter your article being hit when people search for such topics in Google.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks everyone for the replies.
@ Kalyani - This article is not health related and the abbreviations used are authorized one.
I will submit it and then lets see.

Thanks again to everyone.
Writing fullforms is best because every one may not know the abbreviations.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sheetal Kamble
Writing fullforms is best because every one may not know the abbreviations.

But there are certain standard abbreviations like TB,PTO,WHO etc which can be used and are easily understood by the people. :)
[quote]Thanks everyone for the replies.
@ Kalyani - This article is not health related and the abbreviations used are authorized one.
I will submit it and then lets see.

Thanks again to everyone. [/quote]

Okay!! Universally accepted common abbreviations are okay, no problem!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.