The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You cannot post the articles from other sites, even if these are written by you. This is copying and so disallowed. But you may rewrite the matter contained in those articles suitable changing style and arrangement of matter contained therein. This rewritten article may be posted as fresh article.

GulshanG- You have not mentioned any thing about the articles published here can be used on other sites which allow republishing by the original writers. I think this site forbids to use articles published here on other sites as well.

My suggestion for rewriting articles suitably changing style and presentation is also for writing articles in other sites. The same content can always be rewritten and posted as new article. There are millions of articles on each topic with similar views and contents. These are all considered as original.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

ok that what i wanted to know.because i didnt wanted to break the rules so thats why i did so.because earlier the weblinks was the way to make the article visible to the site which ask questions regarding the same topic but now there is no way like this.

Before approving an article moderators will check it in google. So, never re-publish it here. But you can make some alternations and make it fresh article to publish it here

Meera sandhu
Akanksha, as your query is answered, I think there is no need for this thread!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.