The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Since there is nothing attracted inside home for her then she can’t stay inside. At this age, they need freedom and friends to play. Keeping the key in a ‘not reachable place’ is safe, still she feels sad so you have to find another solution. Just find out what she interested to do, if she interested in cartoons then you can allow her to watch the same some time. Find some interested toys for her, find some books to colour. In nutshell keeping her busy in other things may distract her attention from searching the key and going out. You also try to find out some time to play with her. :)

Please, Pelase don’t scare her in the name of beggars or ghosts, the consequences will be bad for sure. :whistle:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Yes, school has closed and now it's vacation. That's why she feels bored. Most time she spends with cartoons....helps me at kitchen also....ha ha(preparing her own dishes with my rice and onions, increasing my work)... :P .....some time I bind her before any computer game.

At evening, for some time I allow her to play with kids of next door with an eye on her. But she is not willing to return even after 7 pm.
I also, don't like to go to neighbour's home and find fun in gossiping. I don't have that habit from my childhood. Ladies are interested in saying comments about the persons who are going through the road etc...etc....Why should i waste my precious time for such waste things? I don't like such companies.....who in our absence will of course gossip about me :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Also, this is not our native place :)

Meera sandhu
That is lovely she helps you to prepare food.

It is common kids don't want to stop their play.

My younger one turned to five recently, he keeps on asks me, what I do, what I do... I know he needs permission to watch his favourite cartoon, computer games etc.

I too don't like to go and sit with neigbours, I really don't have time too, as I am working too. Here (Delhi) school is open still, the vacation starts only in the last week or middle of May and that time we will be in Kerala.

Take care of your angel. Now the time of playing so you have to adjust with her habit.
Welcome Sreekala.
I am ram and I am late to welcome you. Sorry.
Come and interact with us.You will gain so many knowledge and earnings also

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you so much for the warm welcome Ram.

I signed in yesterday only, so you are not late.

Hope to interact you in future.
@Sandhya... Let here give something which interested her..Like game or what.. That can help you.

@Sree.. Welcome friend.. :)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you so much and you got me here.
Sandhya you also play with her so she wont leave you and go outside.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya give her love and logic tecnique. Don't allow to see Tv or computer game, it will effect her eyes. I know it as my son have already power and he wears glass from now.
Give her puzzle type games to make house or pictures etc.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sandhya try to learn chess for her if she shows interest she wont go outside.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.