The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Try to teach her the stories of our indian history so she will get interest on this.

Entammo.... :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: She will run away...
Now she is interested only in animal stories.... even then I can't bind her more than 10 minutes

Meera sandhu
Oh wow sandhya, she is so nice and naughty. ok. Do one thing keep her near the tv and make her watch cartoons.Make her draw. children when they be involved in their interested things then then they wont be mischeiws

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Oh wow sandhya, she is so nice and naughty. ok. Do one thing keep her near the tv and make her watch cartoons.Make her draw. children when they be involved in their interested things then then they wont be

she is really naughty sarala....
nowadays since i am busy, she gets more time for computer. No need to help, she will now select her own favourite videos in you tube. So, never insist to go outside. When will she feel bore with videos, i don't know. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yesterday, I really felt funny when I saw all her toys, given her ornaments, bangles etc...were sitted in front of computer in seperate chairs as if they are audience. One chair was laid down and wore her father's socks for its front legs. She was not satisfied with it. So, tied handkerchiefs on chairs legs' just above the socks :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Sandy... you missed a big catch

didnt you notice? someone is coming to kerala in last week of may.....

and why dont u invite her to your place my dear and she is sreekala....

ha ha!

Swetha Shenoy
Sandy... you missed a big catch

didnt you notice? someone is coming to kerala in last week of may.....

and why dont u invite her to your place my dear and she is sreekala....

ha ha!

Sreekala? She often peeps through forum. Yet can't catch her. Which is her native place? Will she come for your house warming ceremony?

Meera sandhu
Sreekala? She often peeps through forum. Yet can't catch her. Which is her native place? Will she come for your house warming ceremony?

ha ha, I joined here in last week only and am learning about the site. I am from Kerala but not living there currently.

ha ha, I joined here in last week only and am learning about the site. I am from Kerala but not living there currently.

Kerala? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Where? Do you belong to TVM? Do you know Malayalam.....or "Koncham Koncham Malayalam ariyum" like Swetha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I born and brought up in Kerala so I know malayalam well. I am not from TVM, I belongs to EKM.
I born and brought up in Kerala so I know malayalam well. I am not from TVM, I belongs to EKM.

Sreekala is a common Malayalam name. I also doubt at first, whether you are a Malayali :)
Full family in Kerala?

Meera sandhu
Yes, my all relatives are in Kerala
Chacha_2012-04-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.