Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Both of you...
Really funny answers...
@Rajani..
Let me see whether I can catch one of them.
I think we should categorize this question under humour category :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How migratory birds return to their home town? They have their own landmarks to find their place. The same way birds can return to their nests. It is applicable to animals too. (Not to mention about human beings as it is understood)

Adding some humour is making us to stay here, am I right Sandhya? :woohoo:

then add some masala flavour also... I really like it...um.....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6978]}

Call me, when it's done

Meera sandhu
The birds are able to find their way home because of the genetic mapping! This is the reason why the birds also are able to migrate every winter to the same place year after year across the distance of thousands of mils!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Rajani K
The birds are able to find their way home because of the genetic mapping! This is the reason why the birds also are able to migrate every winter to the same place year after year across the distance of thousands of mils!!

Can you tell something about genetic mapping?

Meera sandhu
The birds know the route to their nests instinctively. They flock in systematic order and return before home before sun set.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Can you tell something about genetic mapping? [/quote]

Oh no I wouldn't be able to do that! I only know very basic stuff about genes, stuff that I learned in my third-year Zoo class! Rest all is very high-tech!

Only thing I can tell is that there specific genes to each and every thing that are responsible for our actions, the way we speak, sleep, sit, stand etc. even the way we fight and even influences what we like and dislike!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Can you tell something about genetic mapping?

Oh no I wouldn't be able to do that! I only know very basic stuff about genes, stuff that I learned in my third-year Zoo class! Rest all is very high-tech!

Only thing I can tell is that there specific genes to each and every thing that are responsible for our actions, the way we speak, sleep, sit, stand etc. even the way we fight and even influences what we like and dislike![/quote]

Oh no....Our likes and dislikes also... ;) ;) ;) My previous puzzle decoded.... :evil:

I once read the book, "Why men can't find things and women can't read maps?". It's sure, women can't memorize route maps easily and men can't find things placed in front of his eyes.
Similarly, birds may have special power to memorize the route they have traveled.
So, you were a zoology student. I assumed, you specialized in English literature :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Look at the picture that the birds are returning to their home.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6992]}

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Look at the picture that the birds are returning to their home.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6992]}

They are in a hurry to meet their kids. They know, after some days, they will fly away from parents. Yet, they are performing their duties without expecting anything in return. Am I not right?

Meera sandhu
May be they have RADAR fitted in their head which catch signals emitted from the nest :laugh: .Do you know why ants move in straight line? :dry:
May be they have RADAR fitted in their head which catch signals emitted from the nest :laugh: .Do you know why ants move in straight line? :dry:

It's because of pheromones...... :cheer: their way of communication.....something like liquid

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.