Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's great information Kalyani. :whistle:

God has created many creatures having great mechanism and has designed many thing by seeing these. :)
[quote]
That's great information Kalyani.

God has created many creatures having great mechanism and has designed many thing by seeing these.
[/quote]

True! Most of the scientific inventions were inspired by nature. Most modes of communication, aircrafts, submarines etc. were designed by studying how animals cope with their respective surroundings and their mobility. Nature has an answer to each and every problem, only we need to know where and how to look for them.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Many scientific studies have been done to find these migration mysteries of birds.
a) Some birds can sense the Earth,s magnetic field through some special chemicals present in their body and this helps them in orientation.
2)Some birds map their route with the help of their keen eyesight.
3) The birds which migrate in night mark their direction with positions of stars and constellations and the day birds use sun to navigate.
Many scientific studies have been done to find these migration mysteries of birds.
a) Some birds can sense the Earth,s magnetic field through some special chemicals present in their body and this helps them in orientation.
2)Some birds map their route with the help of their keen eyesight.
3) The birds which migrate in night mark their direction with positions of stars and constellations and the day birds use sun to navigate.

By "positions of stars and constellations"...really amazing......
Now I am confirmed, birds and animals are as intelligent as man.
Man can't use even 1% of their brains while other living beings use their brains more than 90%, sure :evil:

Meera sandhu
Yes humans cant use brain as they are dependents on technology but animals are not having any technology.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

They take the help of sun. Its proven fact that they take the help of sun in coming back to their nest.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
They take the help of sun. Its proven fact that they take the help of sun in coming back to their nest.

Yes they don't have the technology but they have the feelings by which they can sense what they have to do. :)
Of course yes, that is one proven fact that birds and animal use sun as their guide. Yes they find their way by sun

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Of course yes, that is one proven fact that birds and animal use sun as their guide. Yes they find their way by sun

We human beings also consider Sun as reference as in village they try to eat food before sun sets and go to sleep. :laugh:
It has been proved that they can come to nest with the help of Sun.
It means that all birds travel in morning,where the sun rises.Am i correct?

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.