The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Datz actually a good idea.. for that I will have to learn the basics of share marketing...hmmm..vl giv it a hand. thnx.

Arzia, it's against rules that we use short chatting words in forum. Words should be full without spelling mistakes. Yet, you can quote some regional words if needed. Hoping you will understand it

Meera sandhu
thanks sandhya even i did not knew it, what could be its consequences if Arzia continue the same
thanks sandhya even i did not knew it, what could be its consequences if Arzia continue the same

Main objective of forum is to improve our English writing skills, no doubt. So, we should try to post sentences without spelling and grammar mistakes.
But we can quote regional words too, if the data is relevant. :)

Meera sandhu
@Robin Edison John I would like to clear few things. My name is Arshia, not Arzia and I am a female, not a male. Check out your last post in this forum. You wrote "thanx bro". :evil:
I wasn't aware of this thing. Thanks for sharing.
"My name is Arshia, not Arzia and I am a female, not a female"
Arshia, I understood the first part of your statement, what about the second part "i am a female, not a female"
I have also tried to find such legitimate sites, but could not find any. Most of them asked for registration fee and those who did not were very boring and paid very less. So its best to stay connected with Boddunan and earn money from here.
@Robin Edison John I would like to clear few things. My name is Arshia, not Arzia and I am a female, not a female. Check out your last post in this forum. You wrote "thanx bro". :evil:

What does it mean....I am a female, not a female B) :silly: :blink:

Meera sandhu
@robin edison john I am so sorry. I was actually supposed to write "I am a female, not a male". I posted it yesterday late in the night, may be late night side effect. Well I will edit that post. By the way I burst out laughing when I saw this. :laugh:
I couldn't control myself laughing as I realized my silly stupid mistake. I had to write that I am a female and not a male, but ended with with a funny one. B)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.