Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Do not try to reduce weight by juice This may create acid in your stomach so acidity problem may occur.

Also we add sugar to juices which will help only to increase weight

Meera sandhu
Eating only fruits will not increase or reduce your weight. Yes sure some fruits helps to reduce weight while some increases the wt.
It all depends on the reason behind weight gain or loss and also the medical conditns person suffering from.

For ex- a diabetic patients cannot eat any fruits other than apples. If this patient is lean and thin and has diabetes still he cannot eat weight increasing fruits like bananas and mango.

Also the fruits has natural sugar which is good for our health, but adding extra sugar is ofcourse bad . So it all depends on the medical conditions u have. If u are suffering from weight gain problem due to some medical cause always take the doctors or nutritionist preference with respect to fruit intake. They r best to guide u..
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Robusta of course, increases weight.....but what about other types of banana.....Any idea?

Meera sandhu
Sugar in fruits is the natural sugar,so nothing to worry about that.
Sugar reduce weight. I doubt.

Want to make each day Accountable

In some articles, I read "Fruits contain a lot of fiber. Sugar content is also soluble. So, by including fruits in our diet, it can help weight loss".
Somewhere else, I read "Fruits will help in gaining weight since it contain sugar content".
I searched a lot of web articles...but not able to reach a good conclusion. What's the truth behind fruits??? :evil: :evil: :evil:

It's obvious enough that what we know as fruits are made of different bio-chemical properties and their effects on our bodily system are bound to be different.Some may help in gaining and some in shedding weight!!
In some articles, I read "Fruits contain a lot of fiber. Sugar content is also soluble. So, by including fruits in our diet, it can help weight loss".
Somewhere else, I read "Fruits will help in gaining weight since it contain sugar content".
I searched a lot of web articles...but not able to reach a good conclusion. What's the truth behind fruits??? :evil: :evil: :evil:

It's obvious enough that what we know as fruits are made of different bio-chemical properties and their effects on our bodily system are bound to be different.Some may help in gaining and some in shedding weight!!

About bananas, as Sheethal told, I still had doubt :huh:
What about others? Can you name some....which come under both categories?
think03_2012-05-09.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7130]}
0005ds.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7130]}

where have you gone not answering my question......?
I want my answer

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7133]}

Meera sandhu
As I mentioned about weight gain problem from bananas esp for diabetic patients..
Moderate or high Diabetic patients are not allowed to eat any fruits other than apple because most of them contain sugar. It is valid only for those patients whose diabetes is not under control or has moderate diabetes. But if patient has borderline diabetes he can take it once a while..

I hope ur doubt is clear.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Orange and some fruit juice help to reduce weight.

Which fruit juice? Can you name some? :P
I want to reduce 2kgs B)

You can easily reduce your weight by reducing rice and adding more fruit and fruit juice like lemon, orange, grapes etc., will help you to reduce weight. :cheer:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.