Please could you write five tough words that can be asked for spelling bee contest? I would like to teach them to my son who has been selected for this contest. You can write more if you have time. Thanks in advance.

sairam
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
First tell in which class your son is studding,then let us try.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
He is now promoted to the eighth class.

sairam
Go through this link-
http://www2.sharonherald.com/herald/nie/spellb/spelllist2.html

Thank you said by: Deepa
thanks a lot, this will help me teach him.

sairam
Great Link, many things to learn. thanks for this indirect help.
Do train your child for the spelling bee competition. It happens in india and as well as in America. You should take your child to both places.

I have decided from now,if i will get married,i will definitely train my child for this competition.
Actually,i wanted to go there,but my parents didn't knew that time and when i got to know, i was way out of limit of age for the competition.

Want to make each day Accountable

[quote]thanks a lot, this will help me teach him.[/quote]
No thanks please.

I like spelling bee competitions too. I wish I had participated in this but it was too late for me.. Wish there are competitions too for young adults like us. :)
[quote]I like spelling bee competitions too. I wish I had participated in this but it was too late for me.. Wish there are competitions too for young adults like us. [/quote]
Ohh! bad luck.

what is this spelling bee competition? i have heard for the first time about it.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.