Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya there is answer in your question only no need to say answer for this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

When we eat or drink a hot thing or spicy thing, the heat flows from it to our body and we feel its sensation. Our body is made up cells and cells are made up of molecules. At normal body temperature these molecules are in motion but when hot substance enters our body their motion gets accelerated causing vibrations which results in cell breaking and this breaking of cells gives us the hot burning sensation.

Whatever Gouri sad may be true but its not practical i feel. I have doubt about the motion of cells increases as the heat increases. I dont know much about this concept. it is somewhat physics and not much in touch of physics for a while.
Sasi even now we have a Doctor friend.Do you need some help?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ram about what you are talking I cannot understand it. Tell me briefly.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Ram about what you are talking I cannot understand it. Tell me briefly.

You know sheetal is a doctor you can take her help. :)
I am fully agree with you sir this question is better answer by doctor not by us...................
Mirchi has red chilly flakes which irritates the normal lining of oral cavity which burns due to excess irritation. This leads to heat in the tissue and thats why we feel more hotter when we eat mirchi..

That means mirchy leads to hot.
But I think separate taste buds are there for mirchi and hotness :unsure:

My doubt not cleared yet :S

As i mentioned before there are different taste buds and receptors on our tongue. When we eat spicy or sweet foods the taste buds are immediately activated and thus we get taste to the food. Hence if u eat mirchi the receptors on the tongue immediately capture that heat through taste buds and we get hot and spicy taste from mirchi. But due to excess spiciness the lining of our oral cavity get damage. So this time if u eat spicy again the irritated mucosa will burn, taste buds will get activated and u will feel more spicy and hotness.

That's great information Sheetal.If i correlate it,it means chilly and hot things are alike for the taste buds of our tongue. :)

Yer right to some extend. Taste buds get activated as the food we eat and thus we get different tastes.
I need a help will you give a appointment with that Doctor.It is Urgent.............. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I need a help will you give a appointment with that Doctor.It is Urgent.............. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Yes sure u will get free appointment .. :)
First of all we start to find a Doctor then after ask him about this problem.Is it true...............
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.