Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes we must not sleep under the trees at night as they release carbondioxide.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes, I also think.
I think, every living things need rest....not only animals :P

Meera sandhu
Yes i have noticed it too ..they look more fresh and bright during day time and look dull at night time.. They are like humans..
Plants do sleep at night. During night, the photosynthesis proces ceases and only respiration takes place. The glucose which is prepared in the plant during the day time is rapidly transported to various plant parts and is stored there. The walls of the guard cells collapse due to reduced osmotic pressure and the stomata gets closed.
Plants do sleep at night. During night, the photosynthesis proces ceases and only respiration takes place. The glucose which is prepared in the plant during the day time is rapidly transported to various plant parts and is stored there. The walls of the guard cells collapse due to reduced osmotic pressure and the stomata gets closed.

Thats good explanation. its very true..
Gowri is back as a zoology student she explained well.

Nicely presented here.

i have read about it in school time in 6th or 7th class i guess.

a.s.

Oh but i read it in 9th standard. :laugh: But Gauri explained it well as if she is a teacher of botony. :laugh:

Oh but i read it in 9th standard. :laugh: But Gauri explained it well as if she is a teacher of botony. :laugh:

i was not aware of the fact that she is a teacher of botany.so if i will have any query regarding botany or terms related to it i will now ask her. :)

a.s.
Plants also has life like humans they also need rest so they take rest just like us when sun is out of there.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.