Yesterday when my husband told me, from one of his customers he came to know that sun sets in America at 9 pm and that nights are short........I just can't believe it. Is it true? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

If so how many hours will Americans sleep? Will they sleep till 9 am??

I also want to know such 'setting sandhya' matters if you know any :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya different countries have different timing for sun raise and sun sets. But some countries like Africa, there sun does not raise only. everytime cool climate

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ya sandhya itself in Asia there are several place whose timing is different from each other.
Sandhya different countries have different timing for sun raise and sun sets. But some countries like Africa, there sun does not raise only. everytime cool climate

I think it's polar regions, not Africa

Meera sandhu
sorry, I was confused, it is not africa, it is Antarctica

Near the equator the timing is changing and there is too hot also.Am i right?
sorry, I was confused, it is not africa, it is Antarctica

I think countries near to equator gets more day time. Isn't it? :unsure:

If so, Americans may be spending more time at offices till nine. Isn't it? :blink: :silly: :sick:

Meera sandhu
yes, you right sandhya, america has more day time than night time

Hey its great i am not there otherwise we have to do more work ...hahahaha
Sandhya there is changes in the sun raises and sun settings I had seen in news paper in one area the sun raises at 4 am and sets at 4 pm in the evening.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes, there will be alot of variation in sun rise and sun set from country to country

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.