Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
please ask him to send some photos...we can also enjoy rt

Of course it happens in summer.Even in Europe during summer months which is now the sun sets at about 10 in the night and in Norway after mid night. In fact Norway is called the land of the mid night sun...

Am feeling interesting!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Can you say a few more words?

Sandhya Norway is a very beautiful country and known for its tough sea men who were one of the first to travel the earth .I was there last year and was amazed to see the bright sun at 11 pm and then gradually fades away at around 12 pm...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course it happens in summer.Even in Europe during summer months which is now the sun sets at about 10 in the night and in Norway after mid night. In fact Norway is called the land of the mid night sun...

Sandhya Norway is a very beautiful country and known for its tough sea men who were one of the first to travel the earth .I was there last year and was amazed to see the bright sun at 11 pm and then gradually fades away at around 12 pm...

11 pm???
If so, when will sun rise???

I have same doubt with America too.....
If sun sets at 9 pm, when will it rise?????

Meera sandhu

11 pm???

You wont believe this , but the sun is up by about 5 am or sometimes even earlier..It is amazing since we have more o less the same set routine for sun rise and sun set..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

5am? In America? :unsure:
Can you make it more clear...
I want to know the correct timings of sunset and sunrise

Meera sandhu

11 pm???

You wont believe this , but the sun is up by about 5 am or sometimes even earlier..It is amazing since we have more o less the same set routine for sun rise and sun set..

cross connection lol, I was talking about Norway, not about America...

Can you give more details please...am really interested...

Meera sandhu
I have read somewhere that in Greenland,the sun doesn't set for 6 months and for 6 months it doesn't rises.So,this means that there is half of the year remains shining and half of the year is full of darkness.

Want to make each day Accountable

Why are you so surprised??? Haven't you learned geography in school?

When I was in England, it was the summer season and hence daylight remained until 10 in the night and sun rose at 4 am every day!! Extremely difficult to adjust and adapt!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have read somewhere that in Greenland,the sun doesn't set for 6 months and for 6 months it doesn't rises.So,this means that there is half of the year remains shining and half of the year is full of darkness.

Yes, i also read so, though not sure!!
What about polar regions???? Ice will melt if sun rises. Isn't it?
Then....???

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.