Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Since England is in the northern hemisphere of course, the winters are long and harsh and there is a limited period of summer during which it is not always sunny and it keeps raining anytime and almost every day! Depending on those factors, the length or day and night does change!

But will it vary for hours????
I mean....day/night length maximum varies by one hour. What about England?
Also, what's the day/night length there? How many hours each, approximately???

Well, calculate yourself....in summer daylight is from morning 4 to 10 in the night and the exact opposite in winter, the night time is about the same length as the daylight in summer!!

Seeing all these, i feel India is the best place to live!!!
We don't need to change our timetable according to seasons :huh: :huh:

we are special one and also we are safe from Volcano eruption.Also we don't suffer from very cold climate as in England and Europe.Floods are also less.India is best.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Since England is in the northern hemisphere of course, the winters are long and harsh and there is a limited period of summer during which it is not always sunny and it keeps raining anytime and almost every day! Depending on those factors, the length or day and night does change!

But will it vary for hours????
I mean....day/night length maximum varies by one hour. What about England?
Also, what's the day/night length there? How many hours each, approximately???

Well, calculate yourself....in summer daylight is from morning 4 to 10 in the night and the exact opposite in winter, the night time is about the same length as the daylight in summer!!

Seeing all these, i feel India is the best place to live!!!
We don't need to change our timetable according to seasons :huh: :huh:

we are special one and also we are safe from Volcano eruption.Also we don't suffer from very cold climate as in England and Europe.Floods are also less.India is best.

We may have less skin colour comparing to the west due to the climatic conditions. Yet we are the best!!!! :) :)

Meera sandhu
Ok sarala but i am not getting which answer of mine make you think ......
Ok sarala but i am not getting which answer of mine make you think ......

That;s because your post was deleted since you only quoted others' replies and not added your own thoughts!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It depends on the location every country has their own time zones so its not a strange thing.But that does not mean they sleep less at night all human beings need at least 6~8 hours does not matter if sun rises or not. :laugh:
It depends on the location every country has their own time zones so its not a strange thing.But that does not mean they sleep less at night all human beings need at least 6~8 hours does not matter if sun rises or not. :laugh:

So some people need to sleep at day time too!!! :silly: :silly: :sick:

Nowadays, sun rise before 6 am here....at 6.15, it will be very bright. So I wake up early.
So, what about Europeans and Americans if they can't get night for sleeping :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu
Oh Mam that is a problem.Sorry for your inconvenience.I try to add my Thoughts too from next Time..............

Nowadays, sun rise before 6 am here....at 6.15, it will be very bright. So I wake up early.
So, what about Europeans and Americans if they can't get night for sleeping :huh: :huh:

Who says one has to get up when Sun rises?. :laugh: One can make bed room a dark room and sleep till the sun sets. :laugh:

Who says one has to get up when Sun rises?. :laugh: One can make bed room a dark room and sleep till the sun sets. :laugh:

It is bad to sleep for such a long Time.can you do same thing.........
Normally i sleep at around 1-2am and wake up only at 7.30 or 8am in the morning.. :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :lol:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.