I have always seen...you also...mother birds feeding their babies with food. But have you ever seen them giving water? :blink: :blink: :blink:
Every living beings need water to survive? If so, are baby birds drinking????? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No i have not seen them giving water but that's for sure they drink water as it is essential for every creature to survive. :)
I have seen baby birds also drink water. The mother bird even carry water with her

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i never seen mother bird feeding water to their baby.. :blink: :S
i seen many times mother bird feeding food.. :woohoo: :cheer:

Vinu
Like human children intake their water supply from whatever the are feed likewise birds get their drink through their mother.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have always seen...you also...mother birds feeding their babies with food. But have you ever seen them giving water? :blink: :blink: :blink:
Every living beings need water to survive? If so, are baby birds drinking????? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

In discovery i have seen this.

Want to make each day Accountable

In discovery i have seen this.

But how a mother is able to bring water to nests??? :dry: :dry:

Meera sandhu
Yes they will drink the water as they will feel hungry than big birds.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes they will drink the water as they will feel hungry than big birds.

But how are they feed with water :blink: :silly: :dry: :dry: :dry:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya, the mother bird carry water with its peak and feed her children

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya, the mother bird carry water with its peak and feed her children

Really? :blink: :blink: :dry: :dry:

It's beak...not peak ;)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.