The topic is locked.
Now this is getting annoying. I know there are no full time Boddunan editors and all but I think Boddunan is pushing the article section to the corner. Boddunan Forums are active and all are trying to get a lots of points here, which is fine. Articles are not getting updated at all!!! It's been 2 weeks! :angry:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I mostly check article on weekend satarday and sunday but If I feel free then in night.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Generally articles are approved within 2-3 days here but they go live in about a week's time depending upon the availability of site's admin because he awards the cash credit on them. I have been seeing, going the articles live mostly on Thursdays for last few weeks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now this is getting annoying. I know there are no full time Boddunan editors and all but I think Boddunan is pushing the article section to the corner. Boddunan Forums are active and all are trying to get a lots of points here, which is fine. Articles are not getting updated at all!!! It's been 2 weeks! :angry:

I didn't understood your problem.
Are you telling,that you have posted articles and the Current Article list is not updated.Is it that?

Want to make each day Accountable

Are you telling,that you have posted articles and the Current Article list is not updated.Is it that?

He means that articles are not getting published since a long time.I too agree with that.It is taking far too long for them to get published, almost two weeks now...I wonder why it takes that long..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

He means that articles are not getting published since a long time.I too agree with that.It is taking far too long for them to get published, almost two weeks now...I wonder why it takes that long..

Ok.I will talk to admin and editors.Don't worry.

Want to make each day Accountable

I too check articles regularly. Admin is bit busy i think so thats why he is not updating the articles

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Most of my articles got approval within two days so don't worry Santosh and Sarala are most active here.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ahmed as the editors are working hard here to achieve some achievements they will do it. As there are less editors in this. SO keep PM to one of the editor to approve your articles.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

We, normal users can't edit your articles yaar!! :angry:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya there will be loose interest when we it was not done fastly.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.